Biosecurity Management Plan update for Santos’ upstream GLNG project
To prepare an overarching Biosecurity Management Plan for the project, E2M conducted a broad review of existing biosecurity management procedures and documents in use by Santos.
The Biosecurity Management Plan was supported by a range of additional documents, including:
- Revised Activity Specific Risk Assessments
- Weed Identification and Reporting Procedure
- Vehicle and Equipment Hygiene Documentation, including:
- Vehicle Inspection and Clean-down Procedure; and
- Biosecurity Hygiene Declaration Template.
A biosecurity training module was produced to distil high level environmental information into a training packet that would be used to convey relevant information to a workforce with diverse work experience and backgrounds.