Boondooma Dam Spillway Repairsfor Fulton Hogan
Fulton Hogan were commissioned to conducted repairs to the Boondooma Dam Spillway. E2M supported Fulton Hogan in meeting the project's environmental requirements. E2M's role included:
- Pre-clearing surveys of fauna and fauna habitat
- Pre-clearing flora survey and reporting, specifically targeting a threatened Acacia species
- Biosecurity survey and treatment
- Dewatering strategy
- Vegetation clearing supervision works (fauna spotter catching) and associated reporting; and
- Dam de-watering supervision in known Queensland Lungfish habitat.